Friday, August 17, 2012

thenorthfacecoats Now I'm able to think outside the no the ability of this ability

early see the leader to see me after a while hesitated, then said a few words toward the rough man, and then waved his hand.
This wave of action in my opinion just like straw,thenorthfacecoats, as I am prepared to do the final stroke to commit suicide to end his own life when my leg into the hands of rough men, and then this guy is so dragged me, so my head rubbed on the uneven ground.
I want not ups and downs, so that already because a sudden reversal of the journey of the body I once again faced with the dizzy, and even before that a suicide is also a bump dissipated.
But my mind is thinking, as long as a few minutes, as long as one minute of my life energy will be exhausted, when I can get rid of this depressing situation.
What, then, less than one minute I felt a huge force coming from me is that at that rough men caught in the hands of the left foot site, and then my body Henhendixiang the one left in the direction.
Less than one second, my body and crashed into a liquid to a strong oscillation I no longer keep her outside the I sink into the kind of liquid. This time, I can be considered truly free.
With the liquid to cover my body, my body and feel is slowly disappearing. Vision, hearing, taste, smell, touch, feeling that these were originally there should be instant clean; Not only that, I This time it touches no illusion Let my mind slightly relieved at the same time amused all the feelings are not even produced but also how to appreciate it? Now I'm able to think outside the no the ability of this ability, as lon

No comments:

Post a Comment